What is NHSAA?
The New Hampshire School Administrators Association is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation dedicated to providing the best possible public education for the children of New Hampshire.
The membership includes superintendents of schools, assistant superintendents, school business officials, special education directors, curriculum coordinators and other system administrators.
The Mission of NHSAA ~
The mission of NHSAA is to be a credible and compelling voice of education leadership in creating an exemplary and comprehensive education for all public school students and providing high quality services to its membership.
NHSAA's Guiding Principles:
- Champion efforts designed to successfully provide for the needs of all children.
- Effectively advocate for an equitable and comprehensive public education for all children, wherever they may reside.
- Take every opportunity to assert and defend the idea that public education is a public good and that it is essential to our democracy and economy.
- Promote the development and sharing of effective leadership and educational practices that ensure the prudent stewardship of public resources.
- Lead in providing timely and substantive learning opportunities to educators in NH and New England.
- Build NHSAA into a highly productive organization that consistently seeks new ways to identify and meet members’ needs.
We believe it is both an honor and a responsibility to reaffirm the worth and dignity of every child, to champion this cause, and to create an enlightened citizenry.